Attorney Paul M. Smith has a background in insurance defense and draws on his deep insight into how insurance adjusters and companies operate to help accident victims obtain every penny that they are entitled to in a personal injury claim. Our practice includes compassionate and comprehensive representation in a variety of insurance and injury areas, including:
- Personal injuries: When a person misses work due to a personal injury, the financial strain can be daunting. When an accident causes severe and catastrophic injuries, including a traumatic brain injury, burns or spinal cord injuries, we are devoted to helping families navigate all aspects of the recovery process.
- Motor vehicle accidents: Big-rig, motorcycle and car accidents, including drunk driving wrecks, can injure passengers, pedestrians, other drivers and more. We have experience helping motor vehicle accident victims recover for lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- Premises liability: Property owners and managers have a duty to properly maintain safe conditions. If you or a loved one has been injured due to negligence or a hazardous condition on another's property, you deserve to have a lawyer in your corner.
- Wrongful death: When a family member loses his or her life due to the negligence of an individual, business, government worker or entity, the sense of injustice is profound. We understand the emotional and financial burdens that families face after losing a loved one. We are devoted to seeking maximum financial compensation for our clients in wrongful death claims to help families obtain justice and financial security in a traumatic time.
- Insurance bad faith claims: Your insurance policy imposes many duties on the insurance company. Your insurer has a duty to properly investigate your claim and treat you fairly and in good faith under the terms of your insurance contract. We represent individuals, businesses, homeowners and others who have been unfairly denied benefits under insurance policies.
Get Your Free Case Evaluation From An Accomplished Lawyer In Fresno and San Francisco
For a free case evaluation, contact the Law Offices of Paul M. Smith online, call our Fresno office at 559-512-6373 or call our San Francisco office at 415-970-1988. The call is free and there is no fee until we recover compensation on your behalf.
El abogado habla español. When with Spanish-speaking clients and their family members, we do not rely on the availability of an outside interpreter. Personal injury lawyer Paul M. Smith is fluent in Spanish. In fact, our entire staff speaks Spanish to serve the needs of our clients.